Date: November 5, 2021
Siiqqee women’s Development Association (SWDA) is a non for profit Organization founded in 1997 with the strong conviction that poor women can control their livelihoods and their futures when assisted in their self-help efforts and ultimately empowered. Hence, SWDA’s vision which is “to see disadvantaged and marginalized women; girls and children in Ethiopia live with dignity and security” and desires to see reconciled, just and prosperous society where women have equal treatment with that of men.
POSITION: – ‘Monitor, Evaluate, Learning and Resource Acquisition Team Leader’
PLACE OF WORK: – Head Office
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:-
- Master’s degree in a relevant field, such as international development statistics, demographics, human rights, project management/project planning, evaluation or economics/Agro economics/Business Administration /Sociology and Social Works.
- Good command of verbal and written communication skills (English, Amharic and Afaan-Oromo).
- Priority is given for female applicants
- Minimum of five years of experience working in the field of monitoring and evaluation
- Proven success in designing, implementing, and operating M&E systems from project initiation to close out
- Experience in strategic planning and performance management, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies
- Experience in planning and managing surveys, developing and refining data collection tools, and with data quality assessments and oversight
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to synthesize complex information and communicate it effectively to diverse audiences; ability to design and implement efficient work flows and procedures
- Ability to manage critical relationships with diplomacy and tact and engage a wide range of stakeholders
- Fluency in English; excellent written and oral communication skills, including facilitation and cross-cultural communication.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational. and time management skills
- Willingness and ability to travel independently to project sites
- Computer proficiency in Windows environment (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and proficiency in online research
- Develop, implement, and assess monitoring frameworks for all partnerships and projects, as well as for funding proposals
- Develop the overall framework for project M&E systems in collaboration with donor and senior project staff, including requirements, reporting, baseline, and evaluation surveys; develop and monitor project management plan to systematically document performance
- Facilitate design of “SMART” objectives, logic models, monitoring frameworks, and evaluation plans during annual work-planning process
- Ensure the alignment of M&E activities with program goals
- Contribute to the development of annual work plans to identify project targets and ensure inclusion of M&E activities
- Maintain existing indicator tracking tools; develop additional databases and tracking tools as needed to demonstrate the effectiveness of project interventions
- Analyze data for accuracy, flag validation or quality issues, and contribute to system fixes
- Aggregate and analyze data from across AIHA’s information platform to contribute to management decision-making and reporting
- Ensure quality and timely submission of quarterly and annual reports manage preparation of additional reports for government and donors as required
- Generate monthly indicator reports for tracking progress against key indicators as needed
- Ensure a unified approach to partner self-assessment and programmatic close-out reporting
- Conduct field visits for data validation and to monitor the quality and completeness of data sets; coordinate data collection at project sites to monitor program development and ensure timely compilation and reporting of data; capture and document lessons learned; and champion the scaling up best practices
- Provide technical leadership and support to project and partner staff in planning and implementing M&E systems and activities, data-based program decision-making, and results reporting; provide training as needed
- Support the development, design, and writing of proposals and concept notes for related programming information management and reporting
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:-
One year contract, with possibility of extension based on performance.
REQUIRED NUMBER: -1 (one)
SUBMISSION FOR APPLICATION: 7 days from the date the application is posted
N.B:- Qualified applicants who fulfill the above requirements should submit their CVs & non-returnable testimonials in person to SWDA Head Office located Mekanissa Woreda 2 in the Compound of Yemisirach dimts Communication Service (Near Mekane Yesus Seminary) or via email address to the HR Unit email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Date posted: November 5, 2021